Bee Propolis Spray with Echinacea
What is Bee Propolis with Echinacea?
Propolis originates from the Latin words "pro" for in favor of and "polis" for city. Put together, it means in favor of the city. Propolis is a sticky, resinous substance collected by honeybees (Apis mellifica L.) from the leaf buds of trees and certain vegetables. Bees gather this and transform it in order to disinfect the beehive, seal cracks, build panels, as well as using it as a microbiocidal agent, disinfectant and also for embalming intruders otherwise difficult to expel due to their size. Propolis, thus, is directly responsible for guaranteeing the asepsis of the beehives, locations prone to developing viruses and bacteria, given their conditions of temperature and humidity. Due to the great number of active ingredients present, Propolis is well known and used for its therapeutic properties, principally for its stimulant action on the organisms' defense system. Notable amongst its properties are its antioxidant and anti-microbial action, its activity as a stimulant and its healing, analgesic, anesthetic and anti-inflammatory activity.
Prized for its antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties; 100% lab tested, fast absorbing, liquid Bee Propolis Spray is also rich in bioflavonoids and provides antioxidants and nutrients for the maintenance of good health, and has been combined with Echincea pupurea for added immune boosting benefits.
Why Bee Propolis Spray with Echinacea?
Its impressive antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties are some of the main reasons that Bee Propolis has been extensively researched and used as a natural health product dating back to 350 B.C.
Bee Propolis: is the strongest antibiotic found in nature. Unlike many antibiotics, Bee Propolis is exceedingly safe and does not destroy good, beneficial bacteria along with bad bacteria and has no known side effects, contraindications or upper limits of ingestion. Bee Propolis does not cause the body to build up a tolerance over time, meaning it can be used regularly without losing effectiveness.
It is useful for canker sores, sore throats and infections caused by bacteria, viruses, fungus, and single-celled organisms called protozoans. Bee Propolis is also helps boost the immune system and can improve gastrointestinal (GI) problems including Helicobacter pylori infection.
Bee Propolis is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent and it can be applied directly to the skin for wound cleansing, for cold sores, as a mouth rinse for speeding healing following oral surgery, and for treatment of minor burns.
Bee Propolis has also captured the attention of those wanting to enhance their overall, general health because it contains many nutrients such as protein and amino acids, trace minerals - magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and potassium - plus antioxidants such as beta carotene and bioflavoniods, as well as vitamins B1 and B2.
Echinacea: is a herbal supplement that is commonly used either at the first signs of sickness (in an attempt to accelerate the rate of recovery) or daily as a preventative supplement in persons who are sick frequently (in hopes of reducing the frequency of which they get sick). The term 'Echinacea' refers to a genus of plants and a few species in this family including purpurea and augustifolia are desired due to their alkylamide content (seen as the active ingredients). Echinacea helps fight off infections and alleviate symptoms associated with the upper respiratory tract such as throat sinus and bronchial irritations.
• Prized for its antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties
• Contains a powerful liquid extract formula to provide support for your health
• Liquid extract form is absorbed faster than tablets or capsules and is more potent than tinctures
• Source of naturally occurring enriching bee factors, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, antioxidants and flavonoids
• Can be used to treat minor cuts, burns, scrapes and a variety of skin irritations
• May help improve healing time and reduce pain from cold sores
• Improves healing and reduces pain and inflammation after mouth surgery or dental work
• Enhances immune function
• Alleviates symptoms associated with the upper respiratory tract
• Soothes sore throat and canker sores
• Convenient liquid spray form that is absorbed faster than tablets or capsules and is more potent than tinctures
• With added Echinacea
• Convenient for targeting sore throats
• Handy to keep in your purse, the car or at the office
• Low temperature, dynamic extraction process preserves active ingredients
• 95% extract is concentrated, powerful and delivers a standardized amount of active ingredients
• Fast absorbing
• Produced in a certified GMP facility
• 100% lab tested to be free from microbes and contaminants