Fish Oil 50/25 Plus Vitamin D
What is Fish Oil Plus Vitamin D?
Fish Oil Plus Vitamin D is gently sourced from fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel and/or salmon) from deep ocean waters. These fish oils contain long chain Omega-3 fatty acids, including Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) and Eiscosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), which play important roles in numerous metabolic functions. State-of-the-art molecular distillation is used to remove PCB's and dioxins and mercury in order to guarantee purity and potency.
Omega-3's are essential to human health but cannot be manufactured by the body. They are instead found in foods like fish and in supplements such as Natural immix Fish Oil Plus Vitamin D softgel capsules, which provide all the benefits of food-based fish oils while also supporting bone, teeth, muscle, and immune health with Vitamin D.
Why Fish Oil Plus Vitamin D?
Thousands of studies show the benefits of Omega -3 fatty acids for the heart and circulatory system however, many people do not get enough Omega-3 fatty acids in their diet. Two important Omega-3 fatty acids found liberally in anchovies, sardines, mackerel and salmon are Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA). Both of these fatty acids help reduce low density lipoproteins (LDL's) and raise levels of good high density lipoproteins (HDL's). These nutrients also reduce blood vessel constriction, lower fibrinogen (the blood clotting factor), and keep platelets from becoming too sticky.
EPA (Eicosapentanoic Acid): is one of several Omega-3 fatty acids used by the body. It is found in cold water fatty fish such as anchovies, sardines, mackerel or salmon. Omega-3 fatty acids are part of a healthy diet that helps lower risk of heart disease. Getting more EPA in your diet has positive effects on coronary heart disease, high triglycerides (fats in the blood), high blood pressure, and inflammation.
DHA (Docosahexanoic Acid): is another essential Omega-3 fatty acid found in cold water fatty fish such as anchovies, sardines, mackerel or salmon. Your body needs DHA for the proper functioning of your brain as an adult, and for the development of your nervous system and visual abilities during the first 6 months of life. In addition, Omega-3 fatty acids are part of a healthy diet that helps lower risk of heart disease. Our bodies naturally produce small amounts of DHA, but we must get the full amounts we need from our diet or supplements.
Vitamin D: contributes to the normal development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. It is an essential vitamin for bone mineralization and the prevention against osteoporosis. The natural form of Vitamin D, cholecalciferol or D3 is more biologically active than other forms and is considered superior.
• Fish Oil Plus Vitamin D is a source of Omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
• Source of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) for the maintenance of good health
• Helps maintain/support cardiovascular health
• Supports cognitive health and brain function
• Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves
• Beneficial for heart health as well as for immune and mental health
• Helpful for the skin and joints
• Helps ease symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
• Helps manage hypertension
• Improves glucose metabolism in diabetics
• Supports the growth, development and maintenance of skin, tissue, bones, teeth and eyesight
• 100% pure fish oil sourced from deep ocean water fish
• Convenient, easy-to-swallow, softgel capsule form
• Provides a total of 960mg Omega-3 fatty acids
• Provides 600mg of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
• Provides 300mg of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
• Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D3
• Standardized formulation guarantees a consistent amount of active ingredients in each dose
• Produced in a certified GMP facility
• 100% lab tested to be free from microbes and contaminants