Vitamin D Spray
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble essential vitamin synthesized by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun or through supplementation. As a factor in the maintenance of good health it helps in the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth as well as helping in the absorption and use of calcium.
Vitamin D is a nutrient found in some foods in small amounts, including fatty fish such as herring, mackerel, sardines and tuna but most Vitamin D – 80 % to 90 % of what the body gets – is obtained through exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D is needed in cells throughout the body but for many people it's hard to get enough Vitamin D during long, dark, northern winters. The elderly have more difficulty synthesizing Vitamin D from sunlight, and some medications interfere with its absorption, therefore Vitamin D in fast-absorbing liquid format, is often recommended to be added to the diet in the form of a supplement.
• Fast absorbing liquid format.
• Convenient, metered, spray bottle.
• Easy to use, travel friendly and child resistant.
• Accurately dispenses 200 IU per spray for easy dosing.
• Great tasting.
• Natural orange flavor.
• Produced in a certified GMP facility.
• 100 % lab tested to be free from microbes and contaminants.